We are pleased to add on to our services the possibility to obtain the Spanish Residence:





(registration of residency in a town) (less than 3 months old)

Bank certificate

stating the average monthly balance in the account over the last year (also less than 3 months old)



Passport photo

(though they didn’t ask for it)

Health insurance

which covers you for all medical needs in Spain and does not have copayments. Make sure it’s one that they have heard of!

Form EX-18

with the term you plan to stay marked ‘indefinido’ Our first residence was for Samantha who has been so kind to write a few words about her experience, please see her testimonial.

If you like to obtain your SPANISH RESIDENCE, please contact us

“David at Country Property was enormously helpful in obtaining my official Spanish residence. The first time I attempted to apply I was told at the Oficina de la Extranjeria that I didn’t need to do it, though the law requires EU citizens to register if they plan to stay more than 90 days and I wanted to have a date established for my eventual application for permanent residence. David accompanied me the second time, and despite some difficulties with the officials not recognizing my worldwide, international medical cover, managed to get an agreement that the residence registration would be processed. David actually collected it for me the next week as he was going to Teruel, so that I didn’t have to drive down again. That’s what I call service!”