Mas Elcatraz, it’s a beautiful property of 2.5 hectares. The land is planted with fairly young olive trees. It has the most exquisite views to the Mountains of the Natural Park of Els Ports. From the place you would build the house, you can see the villages of Horta de Sant Joan, Arnes and Cretas. It is just a few minutes walk to the picturesque village of Lledó with its church built in the early XIV Century.
The owners are actually living on the land, they have it all beautifully and nicely kept and maintained. Below the list of all the things that are included on the price:
- Building license.
- The architect is paid as well as the tax for building the house at the Ayutamiento.
- The 12-meter caravan, separate bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room.
- Everything outside on the terrace, which is a garden set, picnic table, barbecue, outdoor shower, fence, solar water heater.
- 2 metal sheds with some tools including a ground phrase , chain saw grinder, hand saw blade, hook grinder including standard, one diesel and one gasoline aggregates.
- Wind turbine, 4 solar panels with accessories.
- There is also a caravan for 4 persons with awning with accessories and a solar panel on the roof.
- A wooden chalet that is furnished as a bedroom.
- There are 3 water tanks each of 1000 liter and a double axle trailer with 700 liter water tank. water pump.
- Possibly a pickup truck GMC diesel
- A water descaling device , hydrophobic pump. Greenhouse with racks.
Mas Holieke, it is indeed a great opportunity to become a owner of a stunning property, with lots of the main and legally steps done.
If you need further information, please do not hesitate in asking.