Here is the basic recipes to make with ecological cleaning products your own bleach, glass cleaner, anti-scaling very quickly.
- 3.5 litres of water
- blades of Marseille SOAP – 150 g
- a handful of large crystals of sodium bicarbonate
- 1 cl of tea tree essential oil
Enter the fibres and crystals in the boiling water.
It dumps the prepared in a container until it thickens too much. When cool, add the essential oil of tea tree.
In terms of the dose, add a medium Cup of product in the drum of the washing machine along with a tablespoon or two of baking soda.
Important: it is normal that the mixture harden when it cools.
- 1 cl of bicarbonate
- hot water 75 cl
- ½ cs of white vinegar
- 1 cl of tea tree essential oil
- 1 cl of pepper Mint essential oil
In a bottle with dispenser dilutes the hot water and bicarbonate. In a bowl mix vinegar with essential oils and dumps the contents in the bottle. Vigorous shaking and ready to shoot!
- 25 cl of white vinegar
- 8 drops of essential oil of Melissa
- 8 drops of essential oil of peppermint pepper
- 10 cl water
There is nothing easier: mix all ingredients and place in a bottle with dispenser.
Anti-scaling to remove rust
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
In a damp sponge with dishwasher adds a bit of baking soda. Rub well and dry the surface with a Microfiber cloth. You see what brightness!
Interest in having a clean join tiles
There is no doubt that boards are part of the aesthetics of the tiles. But they also have a technical interest, since they ensure the impermeability. If they are not well made, the water can penetrate and cause the fall of the tiles. In addition, poorly covered joints age badly, is fluffed and eventually emptying. Here are the reasons why seals should these perfect.
It uses specific products called mortars or pasta joint. They are easy to use and ensures great stability of the appearance of the Board for a time. Usually sold in powder that you mix with water to the paste can be used. It respects the quantities indicated on the packaging of the product to a paste with the ideal consistency.
- prepare the pasta respecting amounts and instructions for use. You must obtain a creamy and smooth, fairly liquid paste so that it penetrates well between the tiles.
- deposit the mortar on the stone floor with a paddle.
- spread it well with a scrape of rubber, making “eights”. To keep a Board well, it should be completely filled.
- After placing the dough on the Board, remove the excess with the scraper. When starts to harden, clean the surface of the tiles with a damp sponge, but be careful not to empty boards.
- smooth to the finger and check that are well filled. It ends with a dry cloth. The next day, back to the cleaning operation to remove tiles paste.
Normally used soft, but there is a whole range of possible colours. How to choose the colour? It may be clear, dark, of the same range of colour, contrasts, harmony or complementary to the colour of the tiles. Attention: the clear boards are more dirty.
Maintenance and cleaning of the joints
When the joints become darker, you can use the following mixtures of washing:
- Water and lye.
- Water and detergent.
- Water and potash: a volume of potash for each 2 or 3 volumes of water.
With gloves, apply the detergent with a brush pretty hard (an old toothbrush will serve you and rinse with plenty of water at the same time.