We give you 10 reasons why you should legally invest in Spain
There are probably more reasons why you should invest in Spain, but we have chosen 10 powerful reasons to do it.
Check the below points and share with us your point of view about it.
Spain is safe residence destination
- Healthier is happier: The life in Spain can work wonders for your health due to a mix of fantastic weather, a wonderful Mediterranean diet. Brighter days: Enjoy up to 320 days of sun each year and say goodbye to depressing winter blues and high winter fuel bills. More information about Spanish weather annual forecast
- You are too close to become homesick: With flights taking anything from just 2 and half – 3 hours and an abundance of cost effective flights leaving to and from the UK. daily you can come and go without breaking the bank, and so can your friends and family. travelling back and forth to see family and friends is easier and cheaper than ever before
- So much to see and do: Spain it is just beautiful country from North to South, the past history of Spain give a special character to many of the villages and cities. Museums, churches, cathedral’s . The possibilities are endless!
- Spain is very advanced: The infrastructure in Spain is excellent and includes fantastic medical services, great shopping centers, top schools, award winning beaches and enough bars and restaurants to keep the biggest food critics busy all year round.
- Your money goes further:Your hard earned money goes a lot further in Spain due to the simple fact that the cost of living is still much lower than in the UK. Getting more for your buck, or making it reach further is great when you are looking for that higher standard of living. The cost of living is still much lower than in the UK so you get more for your money and enjoy a higher standard of living.
- Welcomed to the community: UK expats and holidaymakers can really feel safe and also part of a big happy family due to the friendly culture that exists in Spain. Spain is one of the countries where family unity is very important. Spanish people are extremely friendly towards visitors and do not resent tourists. They go out of their way to help visitors. Perhaps this is the secret of the tremendous growth of tourism in Spain.
- Very affordable properties: With prices now lower than any time in the previous 10 years on the Matarraña region becomes even easier for you to build that dream country home. Increased Profitability. Check our selling property list
Not only have prices dropped substantially on Spanish real estate in the last five years, the profit margin has also increased dramatically.
The return on property investments are almost double what they are in most other European countries at this time.
The current real estate marketplace in Spain offers the savvy real estate investor a substantially higher return rate on his or her investment than in prior years. The risk is also higher, but as the economy stabilizes in Spain, the return on an investment will still net a handsome return.